- No Meat Draw Saturday, December 26th. Next Meat draw will take place Sunday December 27th with Trivia by Brenda “What have you got in your bag, or pocket?”
Join in for some great fun!
- Don’t Forget Levee Day, Jan. 1st! Moose Milk served while quantities last, SILENT AUCTION in the Hall, live entertainment by Half Cut and the Slackers from 1pm – 5 pm, Bar open noon -7pm.
- Sunday, January 4th during the Meat Draw Trivia with Judy “Are you smarter than a school grader or “Are you smarter than a 60 year old”.
Come Down and Test Your Trivia Knowledge!
- Next Friday Night Dinner will be Friday, Jan. 8th – Menu to be announced
- First Live Entertainment for Jan 2016 – Saturday Jan. 9th – Chillin Dylans
Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thank you for it.