Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thank you for it.
Friday Night Dinner
Oct 25 –
ROAST BEEF DINNER, POTATOES, VEGGIES, YORKSHIRES, GRAVY
5:00 – 6:30 PM [Mmbrs $12 / Gsts $15 / Chldrn $8]
- Tues/Lunch & Fri/Dinner Menus – Gibsons Legon Oct. 22/25 October 21, 2019
- Caution! Poppy Fund Scam Returns October 17, 2019
- Halloween BASH – Playback – Saturday Oct. 26 October 15, 2019
- Tues Oct 15 & Fri Oct 18 Lunch & Dinner Menus – Gibsons Legion October 15, 2019
- The Peter Van Trio with Special Guest Karen Graves – Oct. 19 October 10, 2019
Locals Are Talking…
- I had a blast, dancing into the morning with my Mrs! The DJ played some excellent music and made us remember some great times. Loved the crowd and the fun environment!
- I just had to say that I truly enjoyed the meal we were served last Friday. I love turkey dinners and this one was just like being home cooked. Wonderful meat, mashed potatoes, gravy and all the veggies. And at that price... it can't be beat! Thanks Legion ladies!
- This last Saturday we were entertained by Super Mistico Fantasma and Janet Panic. Amazing group and our own local Janet Panic from Roberts Creek. They kept everything hopping to a full house with a great music mix of Latino, Funk and Reggae. You should try the Legion for a Saturday night, bring your friends have some fun, it was a mix of all ages, young and old with even stagette and wedding anniversary groups. Thanks Jennifer B. for your variety of music for our entertainment please keep it coming.
- Well, wasn't Sunday's Trivia a blast. Thanks Judy we all had fun. Thanks to the guys from Vancouver who had to take a bit of ribbing from us, all in good fun and declared we were the friendliest Legion they had been in.